Meeting the challenge set by modern Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices (RCIED), the GMJ10000 mobile jammer utilises the latest RF and digital signal synthesis technology to achieve outstanding suppression of remote activation signals.
The GMJ10000 has five independent jamming channels. Two high power channels cover the sub 500 MHz region of the spectrum, which contains the highest diversity of RCIED threat bands. The jammer also contains two dedicated channels that cover the different mobile communication bands, as well as a separate 500 MHz to 2.5 GHz wideband channel.
The sophisticated algorithms in the GMJ10000 jammers allow each output channel of the system to jam multiple RCIED Radio links simultaneously. The GMJ10000 provide continuous frequency coverage, which means that there are no gaps in the spectrum where an RCIED cannot be countered.
The GMJ10000 is fully software-controlled, which means that new jammer waveforms can quickly and easily be added to counter new RCIED threats and that jammer waveforms can be optimised to more effectively counter high-risk RCIED threats.
- Vehicle-mounted system for mobile RCIED jamming applications
- Frequency coverage: 20 MHz – 2.5 GHz
- Ability to jam multiple threats simultaneously by providing 5 independent jamming channels dedicated to high value threat bands such as GSM900, GSM1800 and UMTS, ISM
- 5 x High gain omni- directional antennas
- Advanced threat-based mission programming interface
- Built-in test and diagnostic features