The main challenge facing maritime security agencies is to combat the host of maritime threats, such as illegal fishery, smuggling, piracy and oil theft, to name but a few, with a limited amount of man power and vessels.
GEW’s multi-sensor coastal and maritime surveillance solutions increases maritime domain awareness through the use of radio monitoring technologies in combination with optical and radar surveillance, which acts as a force multiplier for coast guard and other maritime security agencies.
- Port and maritime traffic monitoring
- Vessel Tracking System (VTS) monitoring
- Automatic Indentification System (AIS) monitoring
- Radar and optical surveillance technologies
- Anti-poaching & anti-smuggling support
- Coast Guard Search and Rescue (SAR) support
Products used in GEW’s Coastal and Maritime Surveillance Solutions could include:
- SkyVision Coastal Software Suite
- Skylark7050C-VTS Solution
- Coastal Radar systems
- Coastal surveillance cameras